Friday, September 28, 2007

Mamacas, Chapel Street

We meet good people as we grow, and there are times we need to part, it's sad, but it's life. I guess I always complain about how bad work is, but I never once did express myself, how happy am I to meet nice and good friends at my work place. It's funny because I see them at work everyday, and when we are working, we are serious, but when we come out together as friends, we have fun, and everything seems different from that perspective.

Zoe, whom I have know for more than a year from work, she is leaving to join Jet Star and no longer with Gucci. We had a farewell dinner yesterday at Mamacas, on Chapel Street, serving great Greek cuisine, it's more of a fine dining but at the same time it's a casual environment. We had wine, saganaki, chicken skewers, meatballs and lamb and what matters most to me, was the company I had. Yesterday night, I felt the stress from work had all disappeared, we did not talk about work, but we had some good conversations about life and food! I will miss Zoe, and I wish her the best of luck in her future with Jet Star, these pictures of us will all remain memorable.

At work, there are always people bitching about each other, we never can have time to sit down and get to know one another, but yesterday was something different. We were ourselves, behaving as good friends, with Zoe leaving us, I realised I should cherish everyone of them because you never know who might leave one day. Here are some pictures I would like to share, there are my colleagues at work and my friends whom I met while working in Gucci. Mind the wine effects, cheeky and red faces :)






















Farewell Hug for Zoe















Daphne, Zoe's sister!




















A close up of us! Red cheeks!















Cheers!















Rosemary, photo taking fanatic girl :P

















Elvira and Takako
















From left: Me, Zoe, Ayako, Ting, and Rosemary





















Yen and Tiara

Cheers

Yen

No comments: